Tuition Payment Processing Dates for Fall 1999
Important dates concerning Fall term tuition payment processing are as follows:
- August 23-25, warning e-mail messages will be sent to designated contact persons to assist in making corrections prior to the initial batch.
- August 26, initial batch of tuition payments (and full fees payments where applicable) will be processed.
- August 27 – September 3, tuition payments will continue to be processed nightly.
- September 7 – December 14, processing will occur twice weekly.
- December 15, the Letter of Appointment File will close for Fall term updates.
Please note that the graduate school will issue reports detailing tuition payment costs to each contact person via e-mail. The final report for Summer A, B and C terms will be delivered August 17. Preliminary reports for Fall term will be sent on October 26, with the final report to be issued January 4.
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Thanks.
Comments are currently closed.