Tuition Payment Processing Dates for Spring 2000
Nancy Paris, Academic Personnel Office
Important dates concerning Spring term tuition payment processing are listed below. Please be reminded that signed contracts (letters of appointment) are required for all Graduate Assistants. Completing an “on-line” letter of appointment does not replace the need to complete a contractual letter of appointment as specified in Article 2 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- January 10 – 13, warning e-mail messages will be sent to designated contact persons to assist in making corrections prior to the initial batch.
- January 13, the initial batch of tuition payments (and full fees payments where applicable) will be processed.
- January 14 – 21, tuition payments will continue to be processed nightly.
- January 25 – May 2, processing will occur twice weekly.
- May 3, the Letter of Appointment File will close for Spring term updates.
Please note that the graduate school will issue reports detailing tuition payment costs to each contact person via e-mail. The final report for Fall term will be delivered on January 4. Preliminary reports for Spring term will be sent on February 22, with the final report to be issued May 16.
Please contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Thanks.