Tuition Payment Processing Dates for Summer 2000
Important dates concerning Summer term tuition payment processing are listed below. Please be reminded that signed contracts (Letters of Appointment) are required for all Graduate Assistants. Completing an “on-line” Letter of Appointment does not replace the need to complete a contractual letter of appointment as specified in Article 2 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Summer A and C Terms
- May 12-15, warning e-mail messages will be sent to designated contact persons to assist in making corrections prior to the initial batch.
- May 16, initial batch of tuition payments (and full fees payments where applicable) will be processed.
- May 17-26, tuition payments will continue to be processed nightly.
- May 30-June 20, processing will occur twice weekly.
- June 20, the Letter of Appointment File will close for Summer A and C updates.
Summer B Term
- July 3-4, warning e-mail messages will be sent to contact persons.
- July 5, the initial batch will be processed.
- July 6-14, tuition payments will continue to be processed nightly.
- July 18-August 8, processing will occur twice weekly.
- August 8, the Letter of Appointment File will close for Summer B updates.
Please note that the graduate school will issue reports detailing tuition payment costs to each contact person via e- mail. The final report for Spring term will be sent May 16. Preliminary Summer A and C reports will be sent on June 6; Summer B reports will be issued July 25. The final report on tuition payments for Summer A, B, and C will be issued August 22.
Please contact me via e-mail at email@example.com if you have questions.