Tuition Payment Processing Dates for Spring 2001
Important dates concerning Spring term tuition payment processing dates are listed below. Please be reminded that signed contracts (letters of appointment) are required for all Graduate Assistants. Completing an “on-line” letter of appointment does not replace the need to complete a contractual letter of appointment as specified in Article 2 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- January 8 – 11, warning e-mail messages will be sent to designated contact persons to assist in making corrections prior to the initial batch.
- January 11, the initial batch of tuition payments (and full fees payments where applicable) will be processed.
- January 11 – 19, tuition payments will continue to be processed nightly.
- January 23 – May 1, processing will occur twice weekly.
- May 2, the Letter of Appointment File will close for Spring term updates.Please contact Lynda Wright via e-mail at email@example.com if you have questions.