Student Tuition and Fees, Fall 2007
Michael V. McKee, Assistant Vice President and University Controller
This memorandum is provided to inform faculty and staff of student tuition and fees effective Fall semester 2007. In addition to assessing tuition and fees based on student residency, course level, and program, tuition rates are now also based on the first enrolled term of the current degree. Detailed fee information may be accessed at: http://fa.ufl.edu/ufs/cashiers/feecalc.asp. Definitions of the first enrolled term of the current degree are as follows:
Pre-Fall 2005 Student Fee Criteria:
• A degree-seeking student admitted prior to Fall 2005 and enrolled Spring 2005 and/or Summer 2005.
• Pre-Fall 2005 status ends upon receipt of a degree in Spring 2005 or thereafter.
• Pre-Fall 2005 status also ends upon admission or readmission to a degree program requiring a new application.
Fall 2005 Student Fee Criteria:
• A degree-seeking student admitted for and enrolled in Fall 2005, Spring 2006, or Summer 2006 term.
• A UF graduate admitted to a new degree program in Fall 2005, Spring 2006, or Summer 2006 term.
Fall 2006 Student Fee Criteria:
• A degree-seeking student admitted for and enrolled in Fall 2006, Spring 2007, or Summer 2007 term.
• A UF graduate admitted to a new degree program in Fall 2006, Spring 2007, or Summer 2007 term.
Fall 2007 Student Fee Criteria:
• A first time admitted degree-seeking student registered in Fall 2007, Spring 2008, or Summer 2008 term.
• A non-degree seeking student.
• A UF graduate admitted to a new degree program in Fall 2007, Spring 2008, or Summer 2008 term.
• A former student who is readmitted after an absence of two or more consecutive terms, excluding military withdrawals.
Undergraduate, Graduate and Law Courses:
Students taking undergraduate, graduate or law courses will be charged tuition and fees per credit hour. Pursuant to Section 1009.285, F.S., each student enrolled in the same undergraduate course more than twice will be assessed an extra $179.88 per credit hour in addition to the tuition and fees for each such course.
Medical, Dental, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Doctor of Physical Therapy and Master of Public Health Programs:
These students are charged tuition and fees for the academic year that are payable in two installments, Fall and Spring.
Pre-term tuition bills are not sent to students. Students may determine their tuition debt by accessing ISIS (www.isis.ufl.edu/), then select Financial Services. Tuition and fee information can also be found on the web at www.fa.ufl.edu/ufs/, then select Student Links.
If you have questions concerning student fees please contact Diane Hurtak at 392-0765.