Fall Residence Hall Check-in
Dave Kratzer, Interim Vice President for Student Affairs
UF Campus Community:
Fall Residence Hall Check-in begins Wednesday August 17 and continues through Sunday August 21 in all residence halls.
The UF Community will be welcoming between 7,500 – 7,600 campus residents and their families during Fall Check-in.
For UF faculty and staff working the break between summer and fall, please plan for impacts on all campus roads and near all Red Parking lots as well as in these staff parking lots near residence halls as residents park on a short term basis to unload their vehicles:
- Orange spaces near the Housing Office
- Orange and Car Pool spaces adjacent to Yulee Area along SW 13th Street
- Orange and Car Pool spaces adjacent to Murphree Area
- Orange and Car Pool spaces east of Tolbert Area
- Inner Road area north of Broward/Rawlings/Yulee Areas
- Gated lot west of Murphree Hall
- Commuter lot on Gale Lemerand Drive that will be used to support a remote parking and shuttle service to east campus residents and families (August 17 only)
This year, all residents have received check-in appointments in an attempt to control the flow of arrivals to campus; however, over 60-70% of campus residents are expected to check-in on Day 1 – Wednesday August 17.
Thank you for your support and understanding as the UF Community welcomes new parents and students to the UF campus.