Summer B Residence Hall Move-In
Dave Kratzer, vice president for Student Affairs
UF Campus Community:
Summer B Residence Hall Move-in begins Wednesday June 24 and continues through Sunday June 28 in the following residence halls:
East Campus: Reid, Yulee and Mallory Halls; Beaty Towers
North Campus: Murphree, Sledd, and Fletcher Halls
West Campus: East Hall, Keys Residential Complex, Lakeside Residential Complex and Springs Residential Complex
The UF community will be welcoming around 2,700 Summer B campus residents and their families.
For UF faculty and staff working the break between Summer A and B, please plan for impacts on all campus roads and near all student parking lots as well as in these staff parking lots as residents park on a short term basis to unload their vehicles and move in to residence halls:
• Inner Road Virtual Gated and Mallory Orange lot available spaces
• Orange and Car Pool Spaces around Murphree Area
• Gated staff lot west of Murphree Hall
• Grassy area west of Murphree Hall
• Orange Lot Southeast of East/Weaver Halls
• Orange Lots surrounding the Housing Office
Thank you for your support and understanding as the UF Community welcomes new parents and students to the UF campus.