Photocopy Refund Procedure for Departments
Carolyn Henderson Allen, Deputy Director of University Libraries
The following is the pay out plan for Capital Copy Cards held by Departments. To date, the process for individual card holders has not been finalized. We will let you know as soon as a decision has been made.
On Wednesday, May 6, Capital Copy will begin the refund process for Departments. Department copy cards cannot be refunded locally.
- Departments should collect all the outstanding Department copy cards.
- As indicated in the memorandum of April 29, each card should have been read at a copy machine and the value written on the card. Photocopy each card prior to returning them to Capital Copy.
- If Department cards have not been read, you may go to the library circulation desks listed below to read the cards beginning at 1P.M. on Wednesday, May 6. Be sure to remember to copy these cards, and enter the amount of refund due on the cards as well. The copies will be proof of the refund amount due the department.
- Library Circulation Locations:
- Library West
- Marston Science Library
- Architecture and Fine Arts Library
- Education library
- Music Library
- Health Science Center Library
- Legal Information Center
- Mail all of the cards to:
- Capital Copy, Inc.
- Attn.: Richard R. Confessore
- 4274 Independence Court
- Sarasota, FL 34234-2109
- It is recommended that the letter or package be sent “return receipt requested.” The return receipt will be proof of the date Capital received your cards.
We thank you all for your patience and cooperation.