UF Campus (Paper) Telephone Directory 2003-2004 Departmental Listing
Ronnie Lovler Director, News and Public Affairs
We are gathering information now for the 2003-2004 (Paper) Campus Directory. Please assist us by carefully reviewing your department or college listings in last year’s Directory.
In the gray-bordered section (pages l through 69), please check all possible listings for your department office and make corrections, additions, or deletions. It is important that you check all possible cross listings. For example, the Center for Real Estate Studies might be found under “CENTERS,” “BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, COLLEGE OF,” and “REAL ESTATE.” Please add cross listings if necessary to help locate your office.
- Include a photocopy of all the page(s) your current listing(s) appears in last year’s Directory.
- Mark the copies to correspond with the corrected, typed version of your revised listings.
- Include both mailing address (PO Box) and physical address (office number and building).
- Include the name and phone number of the contact person in your area who handles your listings in the directory.
Please see our web site (www.napa.ufl.edu/design.html) for the most current information and samples with instructions.
Send Departmental/Office updates by June 30 to: Campus Directory Changes, 141 Stadium, PO Box 115100 or fax (352) 392-9666 (Phone: 392-9092)
To update individual listings and retired faculty, contact your department phone book coordinator*. (Please do not send individual listing updates to our office.)
* For assistance see the Phone Coordinator’s web page http://nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu/~phbook/admin/, call (352) 392-HELP and ask for Electronic Phonebook Maintenance or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For departments with TDD (Telecommunication Devices for the Deaf) access, please submit the number of the TDD line to: ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Office, 354 N/S Drive, 392-7056. (V/TDD): (352) 846-1046.