Summer B 2017 Residence Hall Move-in: June 21 – 25
Dr. Dave Parrott, Vice President for Student Affairs
UF Campus Community:
Summer B Residence Hall Move-in begins Wednesday June 21 and continues through Sunday June 25 in the following residence halls:
East Campus: Cypress, Reid, Yulee and Mallory Halls; Beaty Towers
North Campus: Murphree, Thomas, and Buckman Halls
West Campus: Trusler Hall, Graham Hall, Keys Residential Complex, Lakeside Residential Complex, and Springs Residential Complex
Innovation Square: Infinity Hall
The UF community will be welcoming approximately 2,700 Summer B campus residents and their families.
For UF faculty and staff working the break between Summer A and B, please plan for impacts on all campus roads and near all student parking lots as well as in these staff parking lots as residents park on a short term basis to unload their vehicles to move into residence halls:
· Inner Road Virtual Gated and the Orange Lot near Mallory Hall
· Orange Lot east of Cypress Hall
· Orange lots around Murphree Area
· Gated staff lot west of Murphree Hall
· Grassy area west of Murphree Hall
· Orange Lots surrounding the Housing Office
· Orange Lot east of East/Weaver
Thank you for your support and understanding as the UF Community welcomes new students and their families to the UF campus.
Comments are currently closed.