Associate Provost for Academic and Faculty Affairs Search
Joseph Glover, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
This is to announce an internal UF search for the Associate Provost for Academic and Faculty Affairs. After serving eleven years in that position, Angel Kwolek-Folland has decided to return to a faculty position in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences in summer 2018.
The search committee will be chaired by Associate Provost W Andrew (Andy) McCollough. Nominations and applications should be submitted electronically to: Jennifer Poole (email@example.com). Applications should include a letter of interest, a CV, and the names of at least three references internal to UF. Completed applications are due by February 26, 2018, but applications and nominations will continue to be accepted after that date until the position is filled.
The Associate Provost for Academic and Faculty Affairs portfolio includes the following:
• Managing UF’s tenure and promotion process
• Organizing and managing faculty development programs and faculty award efforts
• Academic compliance issues
• Faculty personnel issues in partnership with Human Resources and the Office of the General Counsel
• Participation in University Governance
• Participation in the projects and activities in the Office of the Provost
In addition, the Associate Provost supervises four staff members in the execution of their duties, including:
• An Administrative Specialist III
• An Assistant Provost for Academic Program Oversight
• Chief Negotiator
• A Director of the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs and Academic Communication
The search committee and additional information may be found at http://fora.aa.ufl.edu/go/131
Comments are currently closed.