Reporting Format for Salary Discrimination Study
Catherine A. Longstreth, Associate Vice President
Last week I sent you a memo with the timelines for the annual salary discrimination study. However, I did not give you a copy of the reporting format but I wanted to let you know that this information is included in the Administrator’s Information Packet (AIP), Section 21, found at the UF Web site under Academic Affairs/Faculty Relations. The Web site address for the reporting format is as follows:
Administrator’s Information Packet, Section 21
- By the end of December – Dean’s/Director’s Review and Report to the appropriate Vice President
- By the end of February – Vice President’s Review and Report to the Provost
- By the end of March – Participants of the Self-Selection Review may refer their request to the Salary Discrimination Appeal Committee if they do not agree with the Vice President’s recommendation.
- By the end of April – Salary Discrimination Appeal Committee’s report of the Provost
- Before May 15th – The Provost’s Report to the Board of Regents
If you have additional questions or cannot access the Web site and you need a hard copy of the reporting format, please phone my office (392-4894) and a copy will be forwarded to you or you may pick up a copy at 236 Tigert Hall.