Student Employment Appointment(s)

Published: August 3rd, 1999

Category: Memos

Karen Fooks, Director

A reminder that students who are enrolled half-time or greater must be appointed through the Student Employment Section of Student Financial Affairs. The only exception to the rule will be for graduate assistants.

Under no circumstances should a student be appointed with a Job Code “B” and a Job Code “U” during the same period of employment. Upon detection, Student Employment Staff members will notify the employing department payroll processor that the SP/100 (Student Assistant Appointment Form) can not be processed.

Please refer to your memorandum dated August 25, 1998 when the rule went into effect.

If you have any questions, please contact the Student Employment Office at 392-0296.

Comments are currently closed.