UCC-1 and UCC-2 Forms

Published: June 1st, 2000

Category: Memos

Barbara Talmadge University Registrar

The UCC-1 (New Course Transmittal Form) and the UCC-2 (Course Termination or Change Transmittal Form) electronic forms now are available on the web. Please visit the web-sites listed below; you will be able to fill in the blanks on your computer, print the form, route it for the necessary signatures and forward it to Traci Taylor at the Office of the University Registrar, 215 Criser Hall or PO Box 114000 for undergraduate courses, or to Helen Martin in the Graduate School, 168 Grinter Hall or PO Box 115515 for graduate courses.

We have been directed by the Statewide Course Numbering System (SCNS) that they no longer will accept any form other than the ones replicated on-line. If we receive an old UCC-1 or UCC-2 form or any other that is not in the new format, it will delay the approvals from SCNS so please discard any old forms you may have stored. Please inform all your faculty, curriculum committee members, staff, etc. so that they are aware of the new forms and web facility.

UCC-1, New Course Transmittal Form:

UCC-2, Course Termination or Change Transmittal Form:

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Traci at 2-1361, ext. 7305 or via email at traci1@ufl.edu. Thanks for all of your help on curriculum matters throughout the year.

Comments are currently closed.