Department Office Listings in the UF Campus (Paper) Telephone Directory 2002-2003
Cindy McMillen & Suzanne Ramsey, UF Directory Coordinators
We are gathering information now for the 2002-2003 (Paper) Campus Directory. Please assist us by carefully reviewing your department or college listings in the 2001-2002 Directory.
In the gray-bordered section (pages l through 65), please check all possible listings for your department office and make corrections, additions, or deletions. It is important that you check all possible cross listings. For example, the Center for Real Estate Studies might be found under “CENTERS,” “BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, COLLEGE OF,” and “REAL ESTATE.” Please add cross listing if necessary to help locate your office.
- Include a photocopy of all the page(s) your current listing(s) appears on from the 2001-2002 Directory.
- Mark the copies to correspond with the corrected, typed version of your revised listings.
- Include both mailing address (PO Box) and physical address (office number and building).
- Include the name and phone number of the contact person in your area who handles your listings in the directory.
Send Departmental/Office updates to:
Campus Directory Changes, 141 Stadium, PO Box 115100, or fax (352) 392-9666
Deadline: June 28, 2002
To update individual listings and retired faculty, contact your department phone book coordinator*. (Please do not send individual listing updates to our office.)
* For assistance see the Phone Coordinator’s web page at http://nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu/~phbook/admin/, or call (352) 392-HELP and ask for Electronic Phonebook Maintenance or email email@example.com. For departments with TDD (Telecommunication Devices for the Deaf) access, please submit the number of the TDD line to: ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Office, 31 Tigert Hall, 392-7056 (V/TDD).
Thank you for your assistance.