Campus Directory Distribution List and BellSouth Gainesville Distribution List
The Telecommunications Department is responsible for the distribution of the University of Florida campus directory and the BellSouth Gainesville directory. Our distribution list needs to be updated prior to the delivery of the 2002-2003 directories. Please respond to the following questions by August 30st. If this form is not returned, amounts will remain the same as last year.
Housing, Student Government, Health Center, Shands, and off campus IFAS locations receive bulk shipments and do not need to respond to this memo.
- How many employees are currently assigned in your Department? _______________
- How many of these employees will require a UF directory? ____________________
- Do you prefer BellSouth books _______ or BellSouth CD’s _______?Note: Books will be delivered at approximately 1 book per 10 employees. CD’s are unlimited. If your department computers are networked you only need one CD per department.
- Where do you prefer to have the directories delivered?Name of College/Division/Department ________________________________________
Building Name and Number ________________________________________________
Room Number ___________________________________________________________
- Name of person to accept delivery ___________________________________________
Print your name and provide a telephone number where we may contact you. Sign and mail the completed survey to the Telecommunications Department, Building 429, Box 112655 or FAX to 392-8701.
______________________ ______________ ______________________________ PRINT NAME TEL# SIGNATURE/DATE
We appreciate your assistance with this survey. If you have any questions, call the Telecommunications Department at 392-1146.