Office of Undergraduate Affairs
Janie M. Fouke, Provost
I am pleased to announce some restructuring of reporting units in the Office of the Provost related to Undergraduate Affairs. Since the appointment of Dr. Daniel Wubah as Associate Provost for Undergraduate Affairs, we have made some organizational shifts that will now have the university programs listed below reporting to Dr. Wubah.
– University Honors Office
– Achievement in Mainstreaming (AIM) Program
– Office of Academic Support Services
– Center for Precollegiate Education and Training (CPET)
– HHMI Science for Life Program
– Office for Academic Support and Institutional Services (OASIS)
I look forward to working with Dr. Wubah as he continues to carry forward the academic mission of the University of Florida with current programs and the establishment of new programs.