Summer B Residence Hall Check-in: June 25 – 29
David Kratzer, Vice President for Student Affairs
UF Campus Community:
Summer B Residence Hall Check-in begins Wednesday June 25 at noon and continues through Sunday June 29.
The UF community will be welcoming around 2,500 Summer B residents and their families.
For UF faculty and staff working the break between Summer A and Summer B, please plan for impacts on all campus roads and near all student parking lots as well as in these staff parking lots as residents park on a short term basis to unload their vehicles and check in to residence halls:
- Inner Road Virtual Gated and the Orange Lot near Mallory Hall
- Yulee Circle Drive
- Orange and Car Pool Spaces around Murphree Area
- Gated staff lot west of Murphree Hall
- Car pool spaces in the Red Lot north of Murphree Commons
- Grassy Area west of Murphree Hall
- Orange Lot southeast of East and Weaver Halls
Thank you for your support and understanding as the UF Community welcomes new students and their families to the UF campus.