Search for Dean of the College of the Arts
Joseph Glover, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
The Search Committee for the Dean of the College of The Arts has selected four finalists who will be visiting the campus during April:
• Jacob Daniel Pinholster, M.F.A, currently Associate Dean for Policy and Initiatives in the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts at Arizona State University, will visit campus April 11-12.
• C. Tayloe Harding, Jr., D.Mus., currently Dean for the School of Music at University of South Carolina, will visit campus April 19-20.
• Onyekwere P. Ozuzu, M.F.A, currently Dean for the School of Fine and Performing Arts at Columbia College Chicago, will visit campus April 23-24.
• Andrew Davis, Ph.D., currently Founding Dean for the Katherine G. McGovern College of the Arts at the University of Houston, will visit campus April 25-26.
Their schedules will include a presentation and Q & A session for all interested faculty, staff and students. These are scheduled for:
• Mr. Jacob Daniel Pinholster, April 12, 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
• Dr. C. Tayloe Harding, Jr., April 20, time TBD
• Ms. Onyekwere P. Ozuzu, April 24, time TBD
• Dr. Andrew Davis, April 26, time TBD
Once finalized, the time and location for each presentation will be posted to the Dean Search website (http://fora.aa.ufl.edu/go/129). Reminders and/or modifications to these schedules will be noted on the website. You will also find copies of the candidates’ materials on this website.