Davis Productivity Awards Nomination Kick Off
Kathy Albekord, Coordinator
Please circulate the following information. We have recently begun the Davis Productivity Awards nomination process, which continues through June 22, 1998.
The Davis Productivity Awards are presented annually to honor individuals and work units in Florida state government that have significantly increased productivity in delivering state services and products. The program provides cash awards ranging from $100 to $2,500 to state employees who have shown exemplary performance, or whose creativity has led to new cost-saving approaches. Florida TaxWatch staff and a panel of judges will make award decisions.
There are five convenient ways you can obtain nomination forms and information:
- Call University Personnel Services at 392-1072
- Call any of the following personnel services satellite offices: Health Science Center at 392-3786, E&G/Auxiliaries at 392-6615, IFAS at 392-4777, or the Physical Plant Division at 392-2333
- If you have access to the Internet, you can download the new nomination forms from the Davis Productivity Awards’ Web site at http://fcn.state.fl.us/davis
- If you would like a disk copy, just send your blank disk with a self-addressed envelope to Kathy Albekord, University Personnel Services, 318 Stadium West, PO Box 115003, and a copy will be sent to you
- You can also send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the forms will be sent to you via e-mail attachment.
Please send your completed nomination form along with two additional copies to Employee Relations and Development, University Personnel Services, 318 Stadium West, PO Box 115003, no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, June 22, 1998.
For more information about the Davis Productivity Awards and other UF employee awards programs, please contact Kathy Albekord at 392-1072, SC 392-1072, TDD 392-7734.