Registration/Budgeting Authority For Vehicle Accounts

Published: December 30th, 2002

Category: Memos

David S. O’Brien, Director

As a result of a recent audit by the Inspector General, we have formalized our process to register and establish vehicle accounts for newly purchased State vehicles at the Physical Plant Division Motor Pool. All University of Florida departments desiring to have newly purchased vehicles registered for service/fuel at the Motor Pool must complete and forward the attached form: Documents to Register Purchased State Vehicles, PPD/Motor Pool Form 1, dated December 3, 2002. Attach to this form all documents required. Newly purchased vehicles can only receive service/fuel when all requested information is provided with an authorization signature. Forms are to be sent to:

Physical Plant Division Motor Pool
Building 706, S.W. Radio Road
P. O. Box 112650
Gainesville FL 32611

Copies of this form are also available on our Physical Plant Division web page under Forms, Motor Pool (link:

PPD/Motor Pool Form 1
Revised December 3, 2002

Comments are currently closed.