Need-based Graduate Awards

Published: February 25th, 2003

Category: Memos

David R. Colburn, Provost; Winfred M. Phillips, Vice President for Research and Dean of the Graduate School; Paul A. Robell, Vice President, Development and Alumni Affairs; J. Michael Rollo, Interim Vice President, Student Affairs

The University has adopted new guidelines for need-based graduate awards. (Graduate awards are called scholarships or fellowships in the various colleges, and assistantships when work is required.) These may be found at Please be sure these are shared with the individuals in your college or unit who handle these matters for you. Please contact the scholarships area in the Office for Student Financial Affairs if you have any questions.

Comments are currently closed.