Call for Nominations—Prudential Financial Davis Productivity Awards
Kyle Cavanaugh, Senior Vice President for Administration
Presented annually, the Davis Productivity Awards honor state government employees throughout Florida who have significantly increased productivity in delivering state services and products. Awards are also made to individuals and work units for adapting and implementing previous years’ award-winning achievements to create added value.
The deadline for submissions for the 2009 awards is Tuesday, September 30, 2008. Please visit http://www.hr.ufl.edu/awards/davis to access the online nomination form. I encourage you to take a close look at the innovative work you and/or your unit have done over the past year and submit a nomination.
Nomination categories include:
- State Employee Teams, Work Units, and Partnerships
- Sustained Exemplary Performance by a Work Unit, District, Institution, or Comparable Organizational Unit (over a period of five or more years)
- Sustained Exemplary Performance by an Individual Employee
- Exemplary Achievement of a State Agency or a Division, Large Bureau, District, Institution, or Comparable Organizational Unit
- Recognition of Long-Time Nominators (over a period of 10 or more years)
- Recognition of Adaptation and Implementation of a Previous Davis Productivity Award or Other State Government InnovationThe program presents cash awards ranging from $250 to $2,500 as well as commemorative plaques and certificates of commendation. A committee of Florida TaxWatch staff and a panel of judges make award decisions, and winners will be announced in March 2009.
For more information, please visit the Davis Awards section of HRS’s web site at http://www.hr.ufl.edu/awards/davis or contact Training and Organizational Development at (352) 392-4626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.