2012 Prudential Davis Productivity Awards Call for Nominations
Paula Varnes Fussell, Vice President for Human Resource Services
Presented annually, the Davis Productivity Awards honor state government employees throughout Florida who have significantly increased productivity in delivering state services and products. Awards are also made to individuals and work units for adapting and implementing previous years’ award-winning achievements to create added value. Nomination categories include:
- State Employee Teams, Work Units and Partnerships
- Sustained Exemplary Performance by a Work Unit, District, Institution or Comparable Organizational Unit (over a period of 5 or more years)
- Sustained Exemplary Performance by an Individual Employee
- Exemplary Achievement of a State Agency or a Division, Large Bureau, District, Institution or Comparable Organizational Unit
- Recognition of Long-Time Nominators (over a period of 10 or more years)
- Recognition of Adaptation and Implementation of a Previous Davis Productivity Award or Other State Government Innovation
The program presents cash awards ranging from $200 to $2,750 as well as commemorative plaques and certificates of commendation. A committee of Florida TaxWatch staff and a panel of judges make award decisions and winners will be announced in March.
Please review activities in your area or around campus and consider submitting a nomination. The Davis Productivity Awards nomination forms must be completed and submitted online to the Agency Coordinator by Friday, September 9, 2011. For instructions on the online nomination process, please visit the Davis Awards section of the HRS website. If you have questions, please contact Kenya Williams, UF awards coordinator, at (352) 273-1761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are currently closed.