Fall 2012 Residence Hall Check-in begins Friday, August 17
Dave Kratzer, Vice President for Student Affairs
The UF community will be welcoming nearly 7,800 campus residents and their families.
For UF faculty and staff working during the break between Summer B/C and Fall, please plan for impacts on all campus roads and near all student parking lots as well as in these staff parking lots as residents park on a short-term basis to unload their vehicles and check in to residence halls:
- Orange Lots near the Housing Office
- Inner Road Virtual Gated
- Orange and Car Pool spaces near Yulee area along SW 13th Street
- Garage IV (Newell Drive)
- Orange and Car Pool Spaces around Murphree Area
- Gated staff lot west of Murphree Hall
- Orange Lot Southeast of East/Weaver Halls
Note: The Beaty and Jennings Red Lots and the Orange Lots near the Housing Office are CLOSED from 5 p.m. Thursday August 16 – 6 p.m. Friday August 17. Only residents checking into Beaty and Jennings will be allowed in these lots for 30 minutes to unload vehicles.
Thank you for your support and understanding as the UF Community welcomes parents and students to the UF campus.